Skip to content Skip to navigation

Who will handle my agreement?

ICO - Industrial Contracts Office
  • Sponsored Research Agreements (SRAs) - with industry, not including clinical trials
  • Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) - for materials coming into or out of Stanford
  • Human Tissue Transfer Agreements (HTAs) - for sending human tissues for research
  • Confidentiality Agreements (CDAs/NDAs) - with industry for research at Stanford
  • Data Use Agreements - for sending or receiving research data from industry
  • Equipment Loan agreements - with industry for research at Stanford
  • Software Research Licenses
  • Industrial Affiliates Agreements
  • Intellectual Property (IP) plans
  • Collaboration Agreements - with industry
OSR - Office of Sponsored Research
  • Proposals (non-School of Medicine) - to sponsors
  • Sponsored Research Agreements (SRAs) - all non-industry
  • Fellowships (non-School of Medicine)
  • Subawards (from Stanford)
  • Subcontracts (to Stanford)
  • Data Use Agreements - with government, non-profit entities
  • Intergovernmental Personnel Act Agreements (IPAs) with the VA
  • Joint Personnel Agreements (JPAs) with the VA
  • SBIR/STTR Agreements
  • Grants (non-School of Medicine)
RMG - Research Management Group
  • School of Medicine Proposals
  • Grants
  • Fellowships (Post-doc and Pre-doc)
CT RMG - Clinical Trial Research Management Group
  • Clinical Trial Agreements - with industry
  • Clinical Material Agreements - for industry trials at Stanford
  • Clinical Trial-related Agreements - connected to industry trials at Stanford
  • Purchases of goods and services
  • License Agreements, Commercial - into Stanford
  • Equipment Loan Agreements - involving funding
  • Consultants to Stanford
  • Shipping in and out of Stanford
  • Import and export transactions
OTL - Office of Technology Licensing
  • License Agreements, Commercial - from Stanford
  • Confidentiality Agreements (CDA/NDA) - for inventions
Office of Development
  • Gifts
  • Faculty Fellowships
ERA - Engineering Research Administration
  • School of Engineering Proposals
On Your Own
  • Your Personal Consulting Agreements with outside entities